UM6P and Fez-Meknes Regional Investment Center sign an MOU for the promotion of agricultural entrepreneurship
Alongside their participation in the 15th edition of the International Exhibition of Agriculture in Morocco, and in order to support innovation, a collaboration agreement has just been sealed between UM6P and CRI Fez-Meknes, to promote entrepreneurship at the regional and national level.
This MoU reflects the willingness of both parties to support project leaders in the field of agriculture, which remains strategic to the national economy. This ambitious program aims to promote the development of a new generation of young agricultural entrepreneurs, by simplifying the way for them to accomplish their projects. Indeed, it consists of a support in 5 areas:
- Design of entrepreneurship programs;
- Establishment of spaces to welcome entrepreneurs and strengthen their skills and capacities (incubators and others);
- Conducting studies on entrepreneurship;
- Strengthening the social and solidarity economy;
- Creation of regional events for the promotion of startups and entrepreneurship.