Innovation Lab for Operations (ILO)
Innovation Lab for Operations is a department whose mission is to develop and manage infrastructures, demonstrators and other test tools with a focus on industrial digitalization which allow it to:
- Support OCP and other Moroccan and African industrial players in increasing their competitiveness through industrial digitalization and the improvement their productions tools.
- Support innovation within the UM6P ecosystem through the development of an Open Innovation Platform (design, prototyping) open to the community through its FABLAB which boasts a large number manufacturing equipment.
The study of advanced engineering projects (and research) and a test platform for the following 8 domains:
- Advanced process controls
- Mining, chemical and port facility steering
- Advanced maintenance
- Smart sensors and advanced spectrometry
- Industrial beneficiation
- Industrial simulators
- Systems engineering and standardization for the mining industry
- Development of new chemical processes for the production of phosphoric acids
- Provision of a FABLAB open to the entire UM6P ecosystem for prototyping of different natures