UM6P offers a wide range of undergraduate programs, to international standards, and backed by cutting-edge research. UM6P thus allows each student to build his/her personal and professional project combining success and fulfillment.
If you are intressted in one of our programs, we invite you to click on bottun below to visit our admission page and access to diffrent admission links :
We recommend you to complete your application as soon as possible to allow us to manage with you any unforeseen events during your application on our platforms. Only completed applications received on time will be considered.
- Application Letter
- Curriculum Vitea
- Scanned profil picture
- Scanned copy of a national ID or passport.
- Copy of diplomas or certificates of achievement.
- School Marks/Transcrips :
- Common Core
- 1st year of the BAC
- 1st semester of the 2nd year of the BAC
- Regional Exam
In case of difficulties in completing or submitting the form, please contact our Admissions Office at email@example.com
Most of our programs are accessible through an admission process in two key steps:
- The study of your academic file,
- The entrance examination, with written and/or oral tests.
These competitions not only allow you to test your scientific background, but also to identify your potential and motivation for UM6P and your targeted study program.
You are invited to consult the presentations of each program for more information on the profiles sought and the precise terms of examination and eligibility. Do not hesitate to contact us as well.
Admitted candidates will be invited to prepare an administrative file for their administrative registration (certified copies of diplomas obtained and/or certificates of achievement, transcripts, etc.). The complete list of documents will be communicated to you following your admission.
International students are invited to prepare and bring, prior to their departure for Morocco, the following documents, necessary for the legalization of their stay in Morocco:
- An extract from criminal record issued by the competent authorities of the country of origin
- A Birth certificate extract
- A Certificate of good health issued by your attending physician.
They will also need to provide:
- A Certificate of authentication of the diploma, issued by the embassy in Morocco of the country of origin,
- A Copy of the decree of equivalence of the diploma obtained with the Moroccan Baccalaureate for baccalaureate graduates, and with the Moroccan national diploma for those admitted to the Master.