Want to accelerate your professional career with credentials that will fast track your job success?
Join the International Executive Master’s program in Data Science, Networking and Algorithmic Thinking (DNA) at UM6P.
By joining this program, you will:
• Deepen your knowledge in digital technologies, specifically Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial intelligence, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Privacy, Security and Blockchain.
• Have access to various International Collaborations opportunities with prestigious International Universities.
NB: - A Master in Engineering (or equivalent) is required together with a strong background in Computer Science.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 15 2019
Mastering Computing has become a necessity for any economy’s survival in our increasingly digital world. Millions of jobs will disappear because of digitalization, particularly in the industrial world where factories are becoming more and more reliant on automation. The continuous and steady development of new technologies such as: artificial intelligence, blockchains, big data, cloud computing and the web innovation revolution, has given rise of new scientific and research challenges. UM6P, through its new Data, Networks and Algorithms (DNA) Executive Master’s program, will allow a full immersion in the most pressing companies’ digitalization needs.
The Executive Master’s program in Data, Networks and Algorithms was designed to meet the needs of digitalization of companies and offers a rich curriculum taught by world renown academic professionals locally and internationally. The DNA program will allow its participants to deepen their knowledge in digital technologies particularly: Data Sciences, Machine Learning, Artificial intelligence, Cloud Computing, Sensor Networks, Security and Blockchain. With a rich program fully taught in English, the DNA Executive Master’s program aims at attracting Engineers and Master degree holders willing to deepen their mastery of the field and aiming at accelerating their careers with credentials that will fast-track them to their job success.
The DNA Executive Master’s program will involve teaching modules that are at heart of the digital transformations of the biggest industrial groups, and will be grouped in three complementary topics:
- Data Science: Techniques allowing to exploit the big masses of data (“Big Data”) available today. Beyond the statistical foundations, this topic will cover notions going from databases to neural networks (“Machine Learning”), as well as concrete examples of systems of recommendation and image recognition.
- Networking: The foundations of distributed computing systems, in the broad sense. This topic will include architectures of multi-processors, within the same machine, “Cloud Computing”, in typically static networks, large-scale dynamic networks, such as “Blockchain”, underlying the bitcoin, as well as sensors’ networks. Security will be an important aspect of this topic.
- Algorithmic Thinking: The abstractions with which the scientific problems of the 21st century must be thought and resolved. This topic encompasses main algorithmic and programming paradigms and covers the fundamental notions of calculability, complexity, and reliability of the algorithms and the computer systems. Concrete examples of digital transformations of companies will be presented.
- Machine Learning: Concepts
- Machine Learning: Practice
- Data Science
- Multicore programming
Prof. Benkaouz Yahya
Prof. Berrada Ismail
Prof. Bouajjani Ahmed
Prof. Delporte Carole
Prof. Doudou Assia
Prof. El Abbadi Amr
Prof. El Mhamdi El Mahdi
Prof. Erradi Mohammed
Prof. Fauconnier Hugues
Prof. Felber Pascal
Prof. Garbinato Benoit
Internet of Things
Prof. Guerraoui Rachid
Prof. Habib Michel
Prof. Kermarrec Anne-Marie
Prof. Khoumsi Ahmed
Prof. Kirsch Christoph
Prof. Koulali Mohammed-Amine
Prof. Noubir Guevara
Prof. Raynal Michel