School of Agriculture, Fertilizers and Environmental Sciences
Promote African knowledge and know-how in architecture and urban / territorial planning, by means of research and education through developing innovative human-centered solutions to forge resilient and sustainable African cities and territories.
- Train architects as key players in the structural transformation of resilient African territories.
- Capitalize knowledge through research and innovation to boost the content of education in architecture, urban planning and design.
- Advance transdisciplinarity in the field of architecture to link creativity with smart and sustainable technological solutions.
- Launch relevant training curriculum aimed at developing skills while fostering entrepreneurship and advanced leadership.
- Orient training towards professional practice (learning by doing) through the Living Labs of UM6P and OCP as well as other tangible projects.
- Forge future architects in the African business context through master’s programs that respond to the challenges of the rapidly changing Moroccan and African markets.