Mohammed VI Polytechnic University provides higher education programs essential to the economic and social development of Morocco and the Continent and builds the talents in demand by the economic operators of an enterprising Africa.
UM6P offers a wide range of programs (undergraduate and graduate), to international standards, and backed by cutting-edge research. UM6P thus allows each student to build his/her personal and professional project combining success and fulfillment.
Thank you for your interest in Mohammed VI Polytechnic University
You can submit your application online.To apply to one of our programs in Humanities, Economics and Social sciences, visit our website : https://admission.fgses-um6p.ma/
To apply to the engineering curriculum in Industrial Management, visit our website: https://emines-ingenieur.org/connexion
To apply to one of our other programs, visit our website: http://my.um6p.ma/
To apply to Mahir Center Program, visit our website : https://bit.ly/38eXx1q
Our teams will provide orientation at any stage of your application process. You can reach them via phone or email.
Email: Admission@um6p.ma (please specify the name of the program you wish to apply for on the subject lineof the email message).
Most of our programs are accessible through an admission process in two key steps:
- The study of your academic file,
- The entrance examination, with written and/or oral tests.
These competitions not only allow you to test your scientific background, but also to identify your potential and motivation for UM6P and your targeted study program.
You are invited to consult the presentations of each program for more information on the profiles sought and the precise terms of examination and eligibility. Do not hesitate to contact us as well.
Admitted candidates will be invited to prepare an administrative file for their administrative registration (certified copies of diplomas obtained and/or certificates of achievement, transcripts, etc.). The complete list of documents will be communicated to you following your admission.
International students are invited to prepare and bring, prior to their departure for Morocco, the following documents, necessary for the legalization of their stay in Morocco:
- An extract from criminal record issued by the competent authorities of the country of origin
- A Birth certificate extract
- A Certificate of good health issued by your attending physician.
They will also need to provide:
- A Certificate of authentication of the diploma, issued by the embassy in Morocco of the country of origin,
- A Copy of the decree of equivalence of the diploma obtained with the Moroccan Baccalaureate for baccalaureate graduates, and with the Moroccan national diploma for those admitted to the Master.