For the 2018-2019 academic year, tuition fees at UM6P are as follows:
- Emines Preparatory Cycle and Engineering Cycle: Registration fees: 5,000.00 dhs + Tuition: 75,000.00 dhs/yr
- Undergraduate Programs (Baccalaureate +3): Registration fees: 5,000.00 dhs + Tuition: 60,000.00 dhs/yr
- Master’s Programs (2 years after Baccalaureate +3): Registration fees: 5,000.00 dhs + Tuition: 75,000.00 dhs/yr
- School of Hospitality Business and Management (1 preparatory year + 3,5 year Bachelor Degree): Registration fees 5,000 dhs + Tuition 75,000 dhs/yr
- Besides courses, these fees include access to the Learning Center and sports facilities.
Complementary fees include:
- Housing (variable according to accommodation modes)
- Cost of Meals (based on number of meals consumed)
- Cost of textbooks, school supplies and living expenses
A scholarship scheme allows (mainly via the OCP Foundation) to support academically outstanding students who do not have the necessary personal resources by partially or totally covering living expenses (accommodation / meals) and by the partial or total exemption tuition fees.
As such, students in fulltime programs can benefit from a dual system of scholarships:
- Academic scholarships, based on academic excellence and awarded in relation to entrance examinations results, and intended to cover all or part of the tuition fees over the duration of the studies.
- Financial Aid Grants, awarded annually by the Scholarships Committee based on social criteria, according to family income and expenses, and intended to cover all or part of the costs of housing and meals, and tuition fees not covered by an excellence-based scholarship. Social grants are awarded following the formulation of an application and the submission of supporting documents.
- Academic scholarships and financial aid grants can be combined.
It is to be noted that the payment of the grants implies the attendance of the courses and a behavior in line with the values of the UM6P. Except in special cases, scholarships are suspended in case a year repeat.
For more information regarding Admission and respective dates: Please refer to https://www.um6p.ma/fr/admission