Accredited by the Ministry of National Education, Vocational Training, Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Duration: 3 years / 6 semesters / [1,900] heures
- Mode of Instruction: Full time, Undergraduate
- Language(s): French and English
- Diploma required upon admission: BACCALAUREATE (HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA)
- Degree granted upon completion : BACCALAUREATE (HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA) +3
- Training Venue: Mohammed VI Polytechnic university – Benguerir
- Program Start Date: September 2019
The analysis of data is currently placed within a multidisciplinary perspective linking industrial domains, life sciences, data, statistics and computer science (structured and unstructured database, programming, Machine Learning, etc.).
The main objectives of this training are to provide students with a basic knowledge of these areas of science and a practice of data science.
This course combines theory and methodology, involving all aspects of data science, from acquisition to analysis and exploitation
At the end of the training, students will be able to analyze, exploit and extract basic knowledge from structured and unstructured data. They will aquire:
- the mastery of basic knowledge in the field of data science,
- the skills to process the acquired data,
- the ability to extract relevant information via data mining and analysis of this information.
Beyond these technical skills, students will also have acquired transversal skills in "soft skills" (communication, teamwork and English) and "business skills" (innovation, entrepreneurship, project management, Collective intelligence...) allowing them to interact effectively in their future work environments.
DIRECTOR OF STUDIES
- Cadi Ayyad University, Marrakech
- Paris 13 University, France
- National School ‘Ponts et Chaussées’, France
- University of Littoral Cote d'Opale, France
- Polytechnic University ‘Des Hauts de France’
- University of Pau and Pays de l'Adour, France
- CTU Prague, Czech Republic
- IRSN (Radio Institute for Safety and Nuclear Protection, France)
- University of Durham, UK
- Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris Saclay, France
- Mohamed V University, Rabat (ENSIAS)
- AbdelMalek Essaadi University (FST Tangier, ENSA Tangier)
- EST d’Essaouira, Maroc