Master’s Program in Industrial Technologies for the Factory of the Future
Accredited by The Ministry of National Education, Vocational Training, Higher Education and Scientific Research.
• School / Department : [Complex Systems and Human Systems Engineering]
• Duration: 2 years / 4 semesters / [1,200] hours
• Mode of Instruction : Full time, Graduate
• Language(s): French & English
• Degree required upon admission: BACCALAUREATE (HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA)+3
• Degree granted upon completion: BACCALAUREATE (HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA)+5
• Training Venue: Mohammed VI Polytechnic University – Ben Guerir
• Program Start Date : September 2019
The TIUF Master (Industrial Technologies for the Factory of the Future) addresses the projects of digitalization and development of the concepts of the Factory of the future that target the majority of the industrialists. The modules of the Master concern the main skills and technologies necessary for the deployment of Industry 4.0 concepts. The objective is to train students to master advanced industrial technologies such asInternet of Things (IoT), smart sensors, automation, robotics, industrial vision, industrial networks, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and intelligent control systems.
The training devotes a significant part to experimentation and development activities on advanced technical platforms that reproduce different industrial contexts in a realistic manner.
Upon completion of the training, the students will have acquired the main knowledge and skills necessary to effectively take part in development projects, transformation or upgrading of manufacturing systems.
Among the targeted skills, we can cite those needed for:
- Applying a structured approach for the definition, development and deployment of a digitization project on a production system;
- Performing modeling and simulation of systems;
- Performing engineering and integration of digital technologies for the measurement, analysis and performance management of equipment, services and industrial organizations;
- Implementing automation solutions.
- Analyzing the robustness, dependability and eco-efficiency properties of complex systems;
Indeed, students will also have acquired transversal competences in "soft skills" in (communication, teamwork, English) and "business skills" (innovation, entrepreneurship, project management, ...) allowing them to interact effectively in their future work environments.
DIRECTOR OF STUDIES
KOUISS Khalid Responsable programme
- A Professor in Automation and Systems Engineering at the UM6P and the SIGMA School of Engineers in Clermont-Ferrand France, an industrial expert, who works with numerous companies on automation, robotics and digital integration projects. His research activities are related to the design methodologies of complex systems, the development of digital twins, the integration of Artificial Intelligence and, more generally, the control of systems.
PARTNER INSTITUTIONS AND LABORATORIES
- SIGMA Clerrmont
- University of Nancy
- INSA Lyon
- University of Valenciennes
- Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan
- Durham university
- Polytechnic University of the Hauts de France
- Cadi Ayyad University of Marrakech
- Mohammadia School of Engineers of Rabat
- ENSIAS of Rabat