The 2nd edition of « PHOSPHATE DAYS » from October 13 to 17. 2020
Phosphate Research Network ‘Phoresnet’, in collaboration with UM6P, organizes “Phosphate Days” in its 2nd edition “Phosphate Days 2020”, October 13 to 17, 2020. This international event provides a unique setting and platform to bring together Scientists and Engineers, from across the globe to present their recent research results and discuss new inventions and discoveries in fields related to phosphates, phosphorus compounds and the phosphate industry.
The second edition of Phosphate Days 2020 will take place in a virtual format, with two major events:
A two-day meeting, on October 13 and 14, 2020, for the benefit of brilliant young scientists (doctoral and post-doctoral students) from Morocco and abroad.
“Young Researchers Days (YRD): How to Meet Technology Transfer Challenges”
A two-day program, on October 13 and 14, 2020, for the benefit of brilliant young scientists (doctoral and post-doctoral students) from Morocco and abroad.
The event aims to strengthen the relationship between national and international young scientists (PhD students and postdocs) and representatives of businesses and academia in order to share, discuss, learn and promote innovation and research findings. The participants will benefit from training sessions to enhance their competencies and build their capacities in various fields related to innovation and entrepreneurship. They will also be invited to defend their research results before a panel to select the projects to be accompanied for technology transfer.
“International Conference on Phosphates (ICP2): Fundamentals, Processes and Technologies”
A multidisciplinary scientific congress that will take place over three days, from October 15 to 17, 2020.
Organized around plenary conferences, thematic conferences, oral and animated poster communications, the conference will cover a wide range of research areas around phosphates and the applications associated
· Phosphates and related resources: deposition, exploration, extraction, and beneficiation.
· Transport Engineering of complex fluids: Phenomenology, rheology, process engineering, modelling, data analysis and numerical simulation.
· Chemistry, processes, and advanced materials.
· Mining environment and circular economy.
· Agriculture, biotechnology, fertilizers and food security.
· Sustainable development of nanotechnology in agriculture.
· Planning and control of ports activities: Focus on bulk ports in the era of industry 4.0.
For more information about Phosphate Days and the ICP2 program: https://www.phoresnet.org/icp-preliminary-program/